Wednesday, March 1, 2017

01 MAR 17 SITREP

   Hey everyone. I promised some photos, so here they are. I haven't done any serious painting this last week, just some finishing touches on a lot of things, but I took a few snaps of what's going on.

Company Command for Carlist Requetes in Spain in Flames

I wanted to add a Catholic priest to this base but never found a good one.
Any suggestions?


Joel, Crow, and Tom Servo
Need to finish Tom's glass bulb head and base them.
I should probably try to do a space station deck, huh?


Call Me Gungnir and SkullBot 2.0
Two re-programmed security bots now serving the star vikings.
Call Me Gungnir has the rune on his faceplate.

Khr'kk Mreowrth
Wow. I'm ready for my closeup Mister DeMille...
This is a Khurasan Felid Plasma Gunner. He's a renegade working with the star vikings, as indicated by the red helmet and armor plates.
Just needs a little grass and a clear coat.


2 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

I find any progress is worth shouting about at the moment, especially if it helps push forward some long started projects. Well done that man.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Michael, That's about how I feel these days. I am just about done with the light mortar platoon for my USMC forces, and I just got some AT guns, an Assault Squad, and some war dog teams.