Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Store Report: Gamers N Geeks, Mobile AL

It's been a while since I posted one of these, and I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but I wanted to get down my impressions of the store that bills itself as "Mobile's Gaming HQ", Gamers N Geeks.

The pros:

  • Plenty of gaming area, especially for card games.
  • They are adding in a LAN gaming area as well - I think it may be in operation.
  • Well lit and clean.
  • Provide snacks and drinks (for a charge).

The cons:

  • Share space with a comic book store, but different registers.
  • Very little on-hand game-wise, except for CCGs.
  • Hours of operation online are incorrect - professionalism pet peeve.

Over all, I wasn't terribly impressed. It's not bad, but it sure isn't very good either. Call it about a 5 out of 10.

No comments: