Monday, April 20, 2015

Hegemony Marines (15mm Scifi)

   Finally, some photos that I can share! These are the first units of human 15mm sci-fi that I have finished. I am planning on using them with Gruntz rules. I also have at least one other human faction to paint (and a few of these guys left), plus another alien faction, and more Chuhuac to finish up. Oh, and I am working on Lead Painter's League, too.

   Here they are. These are a unit of notoriously ruthless soldiers, in service of the Sirian Hegemony, the Hegemony Marines. I have some others that are painted up as an elite unit, the "Redcaps," but you can't see them just yet.



   The figures are Khurasan's Control Battalion. I painted them a nicely menacing black with white carapace armour over the upper torso, neck, and head. So far I have two full rifle squads with squad attachments and two mortar teams painted up and ready to go. Working on some command, an FO team, and one more squad. I also have, as mentioned before, one squad of the Redcaps.

No comments: