Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lead Painter's League, Pt. 2

   Okay, I have decided to go for it.

   I have everything but Round 9 at least partially planned out. I intend to go for all the bonus points, too, which means I am hitting up friends for some bare lead in the Ancients category. I have nothing, and don't really need anything, so I am reluctant to buy any. Well, maybe a few Egyptians to act as Nubian Guard for my Servants of Ra Company. If you have any Ancients you want painted (essentially Sumer to Fall of Rome), please let me know as soon as possible. I need at least five to make a 'team'. Maybe an artillery piece and crew?

   I am not going to spill the beans directly about what I am painting up, and the rules state that I can't share any pictures of my entries until after the contest, so there will be about 50 minis that I will paint that I can't display to you here until late in May. Please be patient. Better yet, please go to the Lead Adventure Forum and vote on the Lead Painter's League! Caveat: I think you have to sign up for a free account. Pretty painless, and they don't send you a lot of drivel in the mail. I think everyone ought to be on LAF as much as TMP, honestly.

No comments: