Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Armored Bear?

   I have to admit a fascination with bears. I just think they are awesome creatures. They are part of the reason I keep wanting to add a Kislevite faction to my Warhammer forces, or a Russian faction to VSF or Weird War forces. Anyway, I found a new one today while strolling the electronic goody aisles of Privateer Press.


   Now, forgetting the handler, if you like, that is one massive, mean, armored bear. The handler is Brun Cragback, and the bear is named Lug. They are Minions for the Hordes game - I am building a slow Circle Orboros force. I'll post pictures later of the two pieces I have so far.

   If you are interested, you can find more information about them on Privateer's website, here. As usual, the image is theirs, I mean no challenge to their copyright, I have no idea who painted it, I'll remove the photo if asked, but I consider this positive advertising  on a small and yet totally free scale.

3 comments:

Laughing Ferret said...

I've always liked that bear. And I'm the same: I think bears are great... very cool animals, one of my favorite. Oddly, they're one of the biggest phobias my girlfriend has and she thinks I'm crazy that I love bears ;)

Michael Awdry said...

He is tremendous, I could see why you'd want one of those.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Afraid of a bear? Never. Sharks. You should be afraid of sharks. They come in tornadoes now. I saw it on TV.