Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Aethergraph Issue #2 Now Available!

  In case you don't follow my VSF-only (well, pretty much only...) blog, I thought I would repeat here: the second issue of my little VSF e-zine is now available, and still totally free! Which it will continue to be for the foreseeable future, as I see no real future in trying to make a professional publication out of what is essentially a niche fanzine.

  At any rate, you can get it directly here, or from the link on Victoria's Boys in Red.

  As always, I am seeking submissions for the next issue, which I hope to have out by Thanksgiving. I am especially interested in artwork or roleplaying submissions, but miniatures reviews, battle reports, fiction... pretty much anything steampunk or VSF-inspired would be appreciated.

  Thanks again for your support!

No comments: